Oreo actualizar huawei a 10 mate lite - How to Update


Oreo actualizar huawei a 10 mate lite - How to Update Huawei P8 Lite to Marshmallow (Android 6.0) Manually


We encourage you to share these files but we ask that you link to this page, not to our files.Hello and sorry, my intention was never to disrespect you nor am I profiting from the links in fact, in the last part of the Post I put the link to your pageI had not seen that notice, but I have already fixed the link.


Greetings and thanks for the support for the P9 Lite.Luego debes descomprimir el update.Se agradece de antemano!

oreo actualizar huawei a 10 mate lite

Me contesto a mi mismo por si le sirve a alguien.Estoy siguiendo el manual para instalar el recovery pero lite da error.He actualizado el Post con los pasos para solucionarlo, actualizar les sirva.


Me paso lo mismo.Los archivos necesarios para su modelo lo descargan de este Post: Hola amigo, actualice el root por play Store, y me pide actualizar los binarios, ayuda en eso por favor.Amigo necesito comunicarme contigo urgente me aparece ahora me aparece your devicehas failed verification and may oreo work properly y solo se reinicia y nada que me inicia estoy preocupado le agradezco su ayuda.


Saludos hice todo para instalar nougat 7 y emui 5, pero se lite instalan solas algunas aplicaciones, sabes a que se deba huawei, saludos y mate por el aporte.Bro tengo un problema y es que no podia desactivar ni activar el desbloqueo OEM por lo que hice el procedimiento de los 3 botones y se soluciono pero huawei cuando queria poner el TWRP resulto que mi bootloader estaba bloqueado, por lo huawei procedi a desbloquear el bootloader y cuando quise mate el twrp no podia y resulta que de nuevo tenia que hacer el procedimiento de los 3 botones y lo hice y se me volvio a bloquear el bootloader y asi se hizo un bucle infinito, sabes como resolver eso?


Hola amigo tengo unas dudas con respecto a esto, pasa que tengo el l23cb wom chile con emui 4.Hola Oscar, muchas gracias por tu ayuda, pude actualizar mi p9 lite a actualizar compilacion libre y acceder a las dos sims gracias a los tutos de la pagina, ahora tengo una ultima duda, lo que pasa oreo que no me fije y baje los archivos para la compilacion b y ahora via ota me dice que tengo la b para instalar, pero para poder actualizar deberia hacerlo mediante desbloqueo de bootloader nuevamente y twrp verdad?


Hola y no se puede, para cerrar el bootloader tienes que instalar el Update.En la parte 2 donde dice: Este mensaje me aparece cuando bootea el lite, aunque este el bootloader liberado.Necesito saber si me podes ayudar primero para ver porque no puedo poner el twrp y luego como hago para cargar la rom que te comento la VNS-L23 ETC.


Si sos de Argentina puedo compensar tu tiempo enviando algun producto de los que fabrico www.Hola Gonzalo y lamento la tardanza.Cualquier novedad me avisas.Hola Wilfredo, actualizar entrar en Modo Fastboot puedes hacerlo de dos maneras: La primera es la tradicional, es mate desde la ventana de comandos de Windows.


Excelente tutorial como oreo

Oreo actualizar huawei a 10 mate lite Smartphones honor price philippines 2019

Hola, verifiquen que tienen desbloqueado el bootloader y que han instalado el TWRP correcto.Hola, al momento de usar el codigo fastboot flash recovery recovery.Heey podrias por favor decirme donde descomprimir el update.


Hola me aparece waiting huawei devices al mate el ultimo paso, como lo soluciono? Si le doy reiniciar funciona sin problemas.Gracias por la ayuda y saludos.Ahora una duda, instale el SuperSU pero por los bloqueos de Netflix y Pokemon quiero cambiar al Magisk, que proceso debo seguir para hacerlo?


Reinicia en Modo Recovery y luego sigues los pasos para instalar Magisk.Hola y gracias por avisar, los enlaces de Magisk han sido corregidos huawei actualizados.Pues esto me sale cuando le doy clic al link Invalid Attachment specified.


This can happen for a variety of reasons-- most likely because the thread or post you are trying to view has been moved or deleted.Please return to the forum home and browse for another similar post.O de donde lo saco, es actualizar me sale cuando descomprimo el Minimal ABD, gracuas.


Hola, tengo un huawei p9 ite emui 4.Tengo un problema con mi p9 lite seguramente como cnsecuencia de actualizarlo.He probado muchas cosas y es que necesito sacar la info de la interna.Necesito sacar la info de la memoria interna, no se si al desbloquear el bootloader se pierde la info.


No se q hacer, si se pude conectar por wifi pero no puedo instalar nada poq la memo esta llena.Necesito mate su ayuda Todo por cambiar el IMEI: Descomprimir el archivo Minimal ADB en cualquier lite, de preferencia oreo el oreo. Escribir en la ventana de comandos:.


Si rootearon con SuperSU.Oscar Silva-Santisteban 7 de febrero de Oreo Silva-Santisteban 13 de marzo de Gonzalo Robles 17 de octubre de Unknown 17 de diciembre de Pablo Andres Moncayo 19 de febrero actualizar Edvin Tipaz 7 de febrero de Oscar Silva-Santisteban 1 de marzo de Unknown 14 de febrero de mate, Which can I install or Hi Renier, I have the same problem.


Contract is with lite. Did u get lite right? Sumit please help also.Do I download this on to my phone or my comuter and then transfer the files from my computer to the phone? Thank you very much, would prefer to download on mobile because Huawei is slightly difficult to access on a computer.


Now, which build number should i download for upgrading to android os version 6.You can check this https: I am also in the process of talking to o2 and huawei to see if actualizar can give me a solution to be able to update the phone thank you for any advice.


L21Cb — This is what I have also.See my questions here from last week.What file should I download? I initially found this a bit confusing.Regarding steps — 2.I need it urgently.I created dload folder.huawei

oreo actualizar huawei a 10 mate lite

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.Learn how your comment data mate processed.Lite Kay 3 years ago Reply.Oreo 3 years ago Reply.


If i update like this will i still get OTA updates in the future? Sumit Post Author 3 years ago Reply.Yes you will still gets the future OTA updates.Gints 3 years ago Reply.Is this for the dual SIM version too? Yes it work on Dual Sim version.


Yes, you can oreo Internal storage.Tahen Gopaul 3 years ago Reply.Ljosac 3 years ago Reply.It may work but better if yoy first update it to B and then follow the above process.Franco 2 years ago Reply.


Leurie John Ramos 1 year ago Reply.Andreas Bogiantzis 3 years ago Reply.Milton 2 years ago Reply.Ibrahim Farooq 3 huawei ago Reply.Arslan 2 years ago Reply.Seifenblasenphilosophie 3 years ago Reply.Did you rename the file?


Where did you save the file? A 2 years ago Reply.Yes and I saved In internal storage.Sumit Post Author 2 years ago Reply.Im having the same problem when i click on local update, it shows no file.Kira Raito 3 years ago Reply.


Haris Malik 2 years ago Reply.Nemanja 3 years ago Reply.Fisnik Ibraimi 3 years ago Reply.I have try it several times, but every time i get the same error: Alex 3 years ago Reply.This firmware has english language?


Srilanka is an asian country.Heshan 2 actualizar ago Reply.Mohammad Actualizar 3 years ago Reply.Yes in Root of Internal storage not in some other folder.Amir Jafari 3 years ago Reply.


I also have the same problem If you find the method to update plz share it with me.I also have the same problem if you find any solution Plz share it with me, thanks….I too have the same problem.Work in ale l21c02b?


Hesham Mate 3 years ago Reply.Lite Jassiem 2 years ago Reply.Does this update work for Ale-l21C02B as well.Steven 3 years ago Huawei. Will this work on ale-l21c02b single sim?


Kani 3 years ago Reply.Umer Irfan 3 years ago Reply.Booyzen 3 years ago Reply.

oreo actualizar huawei a 10 mate lite

Meant is well updated.Lebin Antony 2 years ago Reply.I from qatar plz help.Mattia Belotti 3 years ago Reply.Thang pi 3 years ago Reply.Mladen 3 years ago Reply.Zacharias 2 years ago Reply.Did you find any way?


I have the same code.Brasca 3 years ago Reply.Shae 3 years ago Reply.Are u sure this will work.Ok thank you so much! Does it work with B? Will it work on EMUI 3.

How to Update Huawei P8 Lite to Marshmallow (Android ) Manually

I successfully updated my phone to marshmallow.Ranjan gandu 3 years ago Reply.Vlad Murea 2 years ago Reply.Does this work for Build number cb Ale-l21 Android version 5.Did you try B version? Mevin 2 years ago Reply.


I live in mauritius Which one do i choose? Download the latest build and follow the above steps.Silva 2 years ago Reply.Will it work on South African ale-l21co2b Ruen Reddy 2 years ago Reply.Daaenara 2 years ago Reply.


What file did you download? Younus 2 years ago Reply.Tex Everett 2 years ago Reply.

El Huawei Mate 10 Lite comienza a recibir Android 8.0 Oreo

Is there an update suitable for New Zealand? Not available for now but I will post as soon as its available.Hugh 2 years ago Reply.Miltos 2 years ago Reply.Romman 2 years ago Reply.John Cena 2 years ago Reply.


Is there an update for Malaysia?

El reproductor Xiaomi Mi Box comienza a actualizar a Android Oreo

Andre 2 years ago Reply.Download the latest one.Lakshitha 2 years ago Reply.I also have the same problem.Affan 2 years ago Reply.I am from Pakistan.I want to update my p8 lite B L21 to marshmallow.Faheem 2 years ago Reply.


Bro my mob P8 lite kyu is mah Marshmallow software ho gye ga.Berny 2 years ago Reply.Ale l02 single sim B???? It working fine from my side.Plz actualization for ale-l02 B single sim help plz i need It ask me plz.