On display 6 always on oneplus - Enable Always


On display 6 always on oneplus - Enable Always on Display on OnePlus 5/5T and OnePlus 6


On display 6 always on oneplus Smartphones honor price philippines 2019

Simply turn off the display to check it.If the overlays are enabled and it is still not working, then you can also try rebooting your OnePlus device.

How to restore Always on Display on OnePlus 6

We appreciate Udzi for his work! If you have any questions or want to report a bug, then comment below or visit the original XDA thread using the source link below.Go ahead and enjoy a more colorful AOD experience! I come with a background of operating and exploring Android devices since the last 6 years.

OnePlus removed Always-On Display from OnePlus 6 at last minute

I dwell on technology and Android to be precise.Its open-source nature and the enormous scope for possibilities have intrigued me ever since I operated my first Android device.All this ultimately led me to start "TheCustomDroid".


Apart from that, I spend most of my time mountain biking and gaming on my PS4.Your email address will not be published.

on display 6 always on oneplus

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.Learn how your comment data is processed.

on display 6 always on oneplus

Note that this will only work on rooted devices using Magisk.It significantly reduces the effort of picking up and unlocking the phone every time, just to view the time.

How to Enable Always-On Display on OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 5/5T

This shall have a very minute impact on the battery life.If you have any questions, please let us know by using the comments section below.I come with a background of operating and exploring Android devices since the last 6 years.

on display 6 always on oneplus

I dwell on technology and Android to be precise.Its open-source nature and the enormous scope for possibilities have intrigued me ever since I operated my first Android device.

How to enable Always on Display on the OnePlus 6 & OnePlus 5/5T

All this ultimately led me to start "TheCustomDroid".Apart from that, I spend most of my time mountain biking and gaming on my PS4.Your email address will not be published.Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.